Sherrett Walker, Esq.
Sherrett Walker is a Bay Area Criminal Defense and Plaintiff’s Employment Attorney. He has argued misdemeanor and traffic cases in Superior Court, and litigated civil cases in Superior Court and in the Northern District of California. He is experienced in drafting and arguing motions, negotiating, hearings, arraignments, and trials.
Mr. Walker is a graduate of the University of Vermont and the Santa Clara University School of Law. He is admitted to practice all California Courts and in the Northern District of California Federal Court.
Appear at Court:
San Franciso County
- Hall of Justice – 850 Bryant Street, Room 145, (between 6th and 7th Streets), San Francisco, CA 94103
San Mateo County
- Redwood City Superior Court – 500 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063
- South San Francisco Superior Court – 1050 Mission Road, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- San Mateo Traffic Court – 800 North Humboldt Street, San Mateo, CA 94401
Santa Clara County
- Santa Clara Courthouse – 1095 Homestead Road Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Morgan Hill Courthouse – 301 Diana Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037