Sherrett Walker, Esq.
Sherrett Walker is a Bay Area Criminal Defense and Plaintiff’s Employment Attorney. He has argued misdemeanor and traffic cases in Superior
Mr. Walker is a graduate of the University of Vermont and the Santa Clara University School of Law. He is admitted to practice all California Courts and in the Northern District of California Federal Court.
Appears at Courts:
San Franciso County
- Hall of Justice – 850 Bryant Street, Room 145, (between 6th and 7th Streets), San Francisco, CA 94103
San Mateo County
- Redwood City Superior Court – 500 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063
- South San Francisco Superior Court – 1050 Mission Road, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- San Mateo Traffic Court – 800 North Humboldt Street, San Mateo, CA 94401
Santa Clara County
- Santa Clara Courthouse – 1095 Homestead Road Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Morgan Hill Courthouse – 301 Diana Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Phone: (408) 444-8724
We Go To Court For You!
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.