Sherrett Walker, Esq.
Sherrett Walker is a Bay Area Criminal Defense and Plaintiff’s Employment Attorney. He has argued misdemeanor and traffic cases in Superior Court, and litigated civil cases in Superior Court and in the Northern District of California. He is experienced in drafting and arguing motions, negotiating, hearings, arraignments, and trials.
Mr. Walker is a graduate of the University of Vermont and the Santa Clara University School of Law. He is admitted to practice all California Courts and in the Northern District of California Federal Court.
Appears at Courts:
- East County Hall of Justice – 5151 Gleason Drive Dublin, California 94568
- Fremont Hall of Justice – 39439 Paseo Padre Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538
- Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse – 661 Washington Street, Oakland, CA 94607
San Franciso County
- Hall of Justice – 850 Bryant Street, Room 145, (between 6th and 7th Streets), San Francisco, CA 94103
San Mateo County
- Redwood City Superior Court – 500 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Juvenile Branch – 222 Paul Scannell Drive San Mateo, CA 94402
- Criminal Branch – 400 County Center, 4th Floor, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Northern Branch – 1050 Mission Road, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Santa Clara County
- Santa Clara Courthouse – 1095 Homestead Road Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Morgan Hill Courthouse – 301 Diana Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Phone: (408) 444-8724
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.