Rowland Dinkins, Esq.
Attorney Rowland Dinkins has a track record of successfully defending clients in traffic violation cases in the Inland Empire. He has been providing clients in the Inland Empire with compassionate personal traffic ticket representation while working hard to obtain a successful resolution through either reduction of the charge, reduction of the fine, or the outright dismissal of the traffic ticket. Mr. Dinkins will personally review your case, give you the individual attention you need, and help you solve your traffic ticket problems. He prides himself in keeping the client informed and giving his clients the best possible result.
Appear at Court:
- Moreno Valley Courthouse – 13800 Heacock Street, Bldg. D #201, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- Banning Courthouse – 135 N. Alessandro Road, Banning, CA 92220
- Blythe Courthouse – 265 N. Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225
- Hemet Courthouse – 880 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543
- Larson Justice Center – 46-200 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
- Southwest Justice Center – 30755 Auld Rd D, Murrieta, CA 92563
San Bernardino County
- Barstow Courthouse – 235 East Mountain View Avenue Barstow, CA 92311
- Fontana Courthouse – 17780 Arrow Boulevard Fontana, CA 92335
- Joshua Tree Courthouse – 6527 White Feather Road Joshua Tree, CA 92252
- Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse – 8303 North Haven Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Victorville Courthouse – 14455 Civic Drive, Criminal/Traffic Department: Suite 200, Victorville, CA 92392