Manuel Armando Rios, Esq.
I was born in El Paso, Tx on March 6, 1950. I moved to San Diego, CA on February 24, 1974 and lived there until April 2015 when I moved to Indio, CA, where I now live with my wife of 34 years, Maria Guadalupe Rios . I have two adult sons. Jose Manuel is the lead guitarist for Anderson Pak and the Free Nationals and Miguel Angel is a DJ, and Music Producer with his own company titled CaliPari.
I am a Vietnam veteran serving from Aug 1968 – through July 1969. I was a Texas Peace Officer from 1971-1974. I have been a criminal defense sole practitioner for the past 27 years. I have handled approximately 1,500 citations in the last two years traveling to courthouses as distant as Bridgeport, CA to Blythe, CA.
I welcome the opportunity to handle your citation and will work to obtain the very best result possible.
Appear at Court:
- Brawley Superior Court – Brawley Traffic Court, 220 Main Street, Brawley, CA 92227
- Calexico Superior Court – 415 East Fourth Street, Calexico, CA 92231
- El Centro Superior Court – Superior Court – El Centro, 939 Main Street, El Centro, CA 92243
- Winterhaven Superior Court – 2124 Winterhaven Drive, Winterhaven, CA 92283
- Bishop Superior Court – Department 4, 301 West Line Street, Bishop, California 93514
- Inyo Superior Court – 168 N Edwards Street, Independence, CA 93526
- Shafter/Wasco Superior Courthouse – 325 Central Valley Hwy., Shafter, CA 93263
- Taft/Maricopa Superior Courthouse – 311 Lincoln St., Taft, CA 93268