Manny "Lee Buck" Rios, Esq.
I was born in El Paso, Tx on March 6, 1950. I moved to San Diego, CA on February 24,
I am a Vietnam veteran serving from Aug 1968 – through July 1969. I was a Texas Peace Officer from 1971-1974. I have been a criminal defense sole practitioner for the past 27 years. I have handled approximately 1,500 citations in the last two years traveling to courthouses as distant as Bridgeport, CA to Blythe, CA.
I welcome the opportunity to handle your citation and will work to obtain the very best result possible.
Appears at Courts:
- Brawley Superior Court – Brawley Traffic Court, 220 Main Street, Brawley, CA 92227
- Calexico Superior Court – 415 East Fourth Street, Calexico, CA 92231
- El Centro Superior Court – Superior Court – El Centro, 939 Main Street, El Centro, CA 92243
- Winterhaven Superior Court – 2124 Winterhaven Drive, Winterhaven, CA 92283
- Bishop Superior Court – Department 4, 301 West Line Street, Bishop, California 93514
- Inyo Superior Court – 168 N Edwards Street, Independence, CA 93526
- Shafter/Wasco Superior Courthouse – 325 Central Valley Hwy., Shafter, CA 93263
- Taft/Maricopa Superior Courthouse – 311 Lincoln St., Taft, CA 93268
- Hanford Superior Court – 1640 Kings County Drive Hanford, CA 93230
- Mono Superior Court North – State Highway 395 North, P.O. Box 537, Bridgeport, CA 93517
- Mono Superior Court South – Sierra Center, 3rd Floor, 452 Old Mammoth Road, P.O. Box 1037, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- Blythe Courthouse – 265 N. Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225
- Larson Justice Center – 46-200 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
Phone: (760) 600-5061
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.