California Attorney Describes DUI Evidence
Being Arrested for DUI may be the scariest thing you will ever go through. We can help you get though it. We are familiar with the types of evidence the prosecution will bring to the table. Having an attorney with intimate knowledge of this evidence will give you an advantage in your DUI case.
If you are charged with a DUI, the prosecution will likely be armed with the following evidence:
- Driving Symptoms: usually, there is where the officer notices the defendant running light, bottoming out on a dip or swerving from lane to lane
- Field Sobriety Tests (FSTs): notes and statements accompanying tests officer(s) asked defendant to perform
- Preliminary Alcohol Screening Devices: alcohol test done at the scene
- Your Statements: anything you’ve said
- Other Witness Statements: if your passengers or other witnesses said anything
- Chemical Tests: when you are arrested and taken to the station, either a breath test, blood test or in some situations, a urine test will be taken.
We are equipped to handle any DUI Case and review and analyse any piece of DUI evidence. Get an attorney who knows the evidence of DUI.
Successfully defending a misdemeanor case may include the following procedures:
- Court Appearances
- DMV “Admin Per Se” Hearing
- DMV License Status Hearing
- Motion Hearings on discovery and evidence admissibility/suppression
- Prosecutor Negotiation
- Judge or Jury Trial
- Plea Bargaining
Some of the strategies we employ may include the following:
- Discovery Sanctions
- Subpoenaing Documents
- Trial Continuances
- Pitchess Motions
- Witness 402 Hearings
- and others…
If you are charged with a Traffic Misdemeanor or DUI, hire California’s best traffic law firm. We can help you get a great result on your case. To learn more about our procedures and how we can represent you, call the California Ticket King at 877-985-0002 or email our attorneys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.