San Bernardino Traffic Attorneys
San Bernardino County, CA
The San Bernardino County Traffic Attorneys at California Ticket King, PC are professionals at fighting and negotiating traffic tickets in San Bernardino County, California. We’ve helped many avoid convictions, stay out of jail and prevent auto insurance premium increases. Most of the time, you don’t even have to go to court. Our criminal lawyers and traffic ticket attorneys are dedicated to fighting traffic tickets, citations, moving violations and criminal charges like yours. Contact us at 877.985.0002 for a free consultation with one of our expert traffic lawyers.
Our team of traffic attorneys have won thousands of infraction cases for daily drivers, commercial and CDL drivers, including:
- photo Red-Light Tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- speeding tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- stop sign tickets – CVC § 22450
- carpool (hov) tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- speeding over 100 MPH – CVC § 22348(b)
- u-turn tickets
- lane change tickets
- equipment violation tickets
- log book tickets
- BIT inspection violations
- over-length tickets
- scale and over-weight tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
- DUI – CVC §21352(a)
- per se 0.08 DUI – CVC § 23152(b)
- suspended license – CVC § 16401
- failure to appear
- reckless driving
- driving without a license – CVC § 12500
- exhibition of speed
- exceeding 15 MPH over limit in commercial vehicle
- ….and more
San Bernardino Courthouses We Serve
- Barstow Courthouse – 235 East Mountain View Avenue Barstow, CA 92311
- Fontana Courthouse – 17780 Arrow Boulevard Fontana, CA 92335
- Needles Courthouse – 1111 Bailey Avenue Needles, CA 92363
- Big Bear Courthouse – 477 Summit Boulevard Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- Joshua Tree Courthouse – 6527 White Feather Road Joshua Tree, CA 92252
- Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse – 8303 North Haven Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Chino Courthouse – 13260 Central Avenue Chino, CA 91710
- Victorville Courthouse – 14455 Civic Drive, Criminal/Traffic Department: Suite 200, Victorville, CA 92392
- San Bernardino Division – 351 North Arrowhead Avenue San Bernardino, CA. 92415-0220
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You’ll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court’s orders or it’s dismissed.
Rowland Dinkins, Esq.
San Bernardino Traffic Attorney
Attorney Rowland Dinkins has a track record of successfully defending clients in traffic violation cases in the Inland Empire. He has been providing clients in the Inland Empire with compassionate personal traffic ticket representation while working hard to obtain a successful resolution through either reduction of the charge, reduction of the fine, or the outright dismissal of the traffic ticket. Mr. Dinkins will personally review your case, give you the individual attention you need, and help you solve your traffic ticket problems. He prides himself in keeping the client informed and giving his clients the best possible result.
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.