San Bernardino County, CA
The San Bernardino County Traffic Attorneys at California Ticket King, PC are professionals at fighting and negotiating traffic tickets in San Bernardino County, California. We’ve helped many avoid convictions, stay out of jail and prevent auto insurance premium increases. Most of the time, you don’t even have to go to court. Our criminal lawyers and traffic ticket attorneys are dedicated to fighting traffic tickets, citations, moving violations and criminal charges like yours. Contact one of our expert traffic lawyers at 877 985 0002.
Our Legal Services
- photo red-light tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- speeding tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- stop sign tickets – CVC § 22450
- carpool (hov) tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- speeding over 100 MPH – CVC § 22348(b)
- u-turn tickets
- lane change tickets
- equipment violation tickets
- log book tickets
- BIT inspection violations
- over-length tickets
- scale and over-weight tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
San Bernardino Courthouses We Serve
- Barstow Courthouse – 235 East Mountain View Avenue Barstow, CA 92311
- Fontana Courthouse – 17780 Arrow Boulevard Fontana, CA 92335
- Needles Courthouse – 1111 Bailey Avenue Needles, CA 92363
- Big Bear Courthouse – 477 Summit Boulevard Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- Joshua Tree Courthouse – 6527 White Feather Road Joshua Tree, CA 92252
- Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse – 8303 North Haven Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Chino Courthouse – 13260 Central Avenue Chino, CA 91710
- Victorville Courthouse – 14455 Civic Drive, Criminal/Traffic Department: Suite 200, Victorville, CA 92392
- San Bernardino Division – 351 North Arrowhead Avenue San Bernardino, CA. 92415-0220
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You'll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court's orders or it's dismissed.