Riverside Traffic Attorneys
Riverside County, CA
The Riverside County Traffic Attorneys at California Ticket King, PC are professionals at fighting and negotiating traffic tickets in Riverside County, California. We’ve helped many avoid convictions, stay out of jail and prevent auto insurance premium increases. Most of the time, you don’t even have to go to court. Our practice is made up of criminal lawyers and traffic attorneys dedicated to fighting traffic tickets, citations, moving violations and criminal charges like yours. Contact us at 877.985.0002 for a free consultation with one of our expert traffic lawyers.
Our team of traffic attorneys have won thousands of infraction cases for general drivers and CDL drivers, including:
- photo tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- speeding tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- stop sign tickets – CVC § 22450
- carpool (hov) tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- speeding over 100 – 22348(b)
- u-turn tickets
- lane change tickets
- equipment violation tickets
- log book tickets
- BIT inspection violations
- over-length tickets
- scale and over-weight tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
- DUI – CVC §23152(a)
- per se 0.08 DUI – CVC § 23152(b)
- suspended license – CVC § 16401
- failure to appear
- reckless driving
- driving without a license – CVC § 12500
- exhibition of speed
- exceeding 15 MPH over limit in commercial vehicle
- ….and more
Riverside County Courthouses We Serve
- Moreno Valley Courthouse – 13800 Heacock Street, Bldg. D #201, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- Banning Courthouse – 135 N. Alessandro Road, Banning, CA 92220
- Blythe Courthouse – 265 N. Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225
- Hemet Courthouse – 880 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543
- Larson Justice Center – 46-200 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
- Southwest Justice Center – 30755 Auld Rd D, Murrieta, CA 92563
Hire Riverside Ticket King
Complete this 4 step form. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes. We will email or call to confirm taking your case.
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You’ll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court’s orders or it’s dismissed.
Rowland Dinkins, Esq.
Riverside Traffic Attorney
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an expert traffic attorney to handle it. Our traffic defense attorneys are the best in the business because: