The Riverside County Traffic Attorneys at California Ticket King, PC are professionals at fighting and negotiating traffic tickets in Riverside County, California. We’ve helped many avoid convictions, stay out of jail and prevent auto insurance premium increases. Most of the time, you don’t even have to go to court. Our practice is made up of criminal lawyers and traffic attorneys dedicated to fighting traffic tickets, citations, moving violations and criminal charges like yours. Contact one of our expert traffic lawyers at 877 985 0002.
Our Legal Services
Our team of traffic attorneys have won thousands of infraction cases for general drivers and CDL drivers, including:
- photo tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- speeding tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- stop sign tickets – CVC § 22450
- carpool (hov) tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- speeding over 100 – 22348(b)
- u-turn tickets
- lane change tickets
- equipment violation tickets
- log book tickets
- BIT inspection violations
- over-length tickets
- scale and over-weight tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
Riverside County Courthouses We Serve
- Moreno Valley Courthouse – 13800 Heacock Street, Bldg. D #201, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- Banning Courthouse – 135 N. Alessandro Road, Banning, CA 92220
- Banning Justice Center – 311 E Ramsey St., Banning, CA 92220
- Blythe Courthouse – 265 N. Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225
- Hemet Courthouse – 880 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543
- Larson Justice Center – 46-200 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
- Robert Presley Hall of Justice – 4100 Main Street, Riverside, Ca. 92501
- Southwest Justice Center – 30755 Auld Rd D, Murrieta, CA 92563
- Corona Courthouse – 505 S. Buena Vista Ave., Corona 92882
- George E. Brown Jr. Courthouse – 13470 Twelfth Street Riverside, CA 92501-3801
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You'll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court's orders or it's dismissed.