Orange County, CA
The Orange County Traffic Attorneys at California Ticket King, PC are professionals at fighting and negotiating traffic tickets in Orange County, California. We’ve helped many avoid convictions, stay out of jail and prevent auto insurance premium increases. Most of the time, you don’t even have to go to court. We are criminal lawyers and traffic attorneys dedicated to fighting traffic tickets, citations, moving violations and criminal charges like yours. Contact one of our expert traffic lawyers at 619-708-2073.
Our Legal Services
- Photo Tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- Speeding Tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- Stop Sign Tickets – CVC § 22450
- Carpool (HOV) Tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- Speeding Over 100 MPH- 22348(b)
- U-Turn Tickets – CVC § 22103
- Unsafe Lane Change Tickets – CVC § 21658(a)
- Equipment Violation Tickets
- Log Book Tickets
- BIT Inspection Violations
- Over-Length Tickets
- Scale and Over-Weight Tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
- DUI – CVC § 21352(a)
- Per Se 0.08 DUI – CVC § 23152(b)
- Driving on a Suspended License – CVC § 16401
- Failure to Appear, Pay or Comply – CVC § 40508
- Reckless Driving – CVC §§ 23103 – 23104
- Driving Without a License – CVC § 12500
- Speed Contest – CVC § 23109(a)
- Exhibition of Speed – CVC § 23109(b)
- Exceeding 15 MPH Over Limit in Commercial Vehicle
- ….and more.
Orange County Courthouses We Serve
- Central Justice Center – 700 Civic Center Drive West, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Harbor Justice Center – Laguna Hills 23141 Moulton Parkway Laguna Hills, CA 92653-1206
- Harbor Justice Center – Newport Beach 4601 Jamboree Road Newport Beach, CA 92660-2595
- North Justice Center – 1275 North Berkeley Avenue Fullerton, CA 92832-1258
- West Justice Center – 8141 13th Street Westminster, CA 92683-4593
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You'll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court's orders or it's dismissed.
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.