San Diego Traffic Courts
About San Diego Courts, Infraction & Misdemeanor Cases
San Diego Courthouses
While San Diego County has 10 state courthouses, not all of them hear traffic and criminal cases. Some only hear civil cases. The federal court even hears a few infraction and misdemeanor cases when an alleged violation of state law is committed on federal property.
Which Courts Hear Traffic and Infraction Cases?
San Diego County has 4 main courthouses that hear traffic and infraction cases. They are:
- San Diego Central Traffic Courthouse (8950 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.)
- North County Regional Center (Vista Courthouse located at 325 South Melrose, Vista, 92081)
- East County Regional Center – including Ramona – Located in El Cajon (250 East Main Street, El Cajon, 92020)
- South County Regional Center (500 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, 91910)
Which Courts Hear Criminal Cases?
San Diego has a few courthouses that hear state misdemeanor and felony cases. Those courthouses are:
- San Diego Central Courthouse (220 West Broadway, San Diego, 92101)
- North County
- East County
- South County
We are San Diego Traffic and Criminal Defense Attorneys. We practice in all criminal and traffic courthouses in San Diego County. We offer free consultations for any traffic or criminal case. Our fees are competitively priced, but our skills and results are superior. If you would like to talk further please call our office at 619-649-2424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You’ll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court’s orders or it’s dismissed.