San Diego County Traffic Attorneys
San Diego, CA
The San Diego County Traffic Attorneys at California Ticket King, PC are professionals at fighting and negotiating traffic tickets in San Diego County, California. We’ve helped many avoid convictions, stay out of jail and prevent auto insurance premium increases. Most of the time, you don’t even have to go to court. Our practice is made up of criminal lawyers and traffic attorneys dedicated to fighting traffic tickets, citations, moving violations and criminal charges like yours. Contact us at 877.985.0002 for a free consultation with one of our expert traffic lawyers.
Our Expert Legal Services
Our team of traffic attorneys have won thousands of infraction cases for general drivers and CDL drivers, including:
- Photo Red Light Tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- Speeding Tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- Stop Sign Tickets – CVC § 22450
- Carpool (HOV) Tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- Speeding Over 100 MPH – CVC § 22348(b)
- U-Turn Tickets – CVC § 22103
- Unsafe Lane Change Tickets – CVC § 21658(a)
- Equipment Violation Tickets
- Log Book Tickets
- BIT Inspection Violations
- Over-Length Tickets
- Scale and Over-Weight Tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
- DUI – CVC §21352(a)
- Per Se 0.08 DUI – CVC § 23152(b)
- Driving on a Suspended License – CVC § 16401
- Failure to Appear, Pay or Comply – CVC § 40508
- Reckless Driving – CVC §§ 23103 – 23104
- Driving Without a License – CVC § 12500
- Speed Contest – CVC § 23109(a)
- Exhibition of Speed – CVC § 23109(b)
- Exceeding 15 MPH Over Limit in Commercial Vehicle
- ….and more
San Diego Courthouses We Serve
We offer expert legal services in the following San Diego Courthouses:
- Central Traffic Division (Kearny Mesa) – 8950 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92123
- North County Regional Center (Vista) – 325 South Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92081
- South County (Chula Vista) – 500 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- East County (El Cajon) – 250 E. Main, El Cajon, CA 92020
- Central Courthouse (San Diego) – 220 West Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You’ll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court’s orders or it’s dismissed.
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
San Diego Traffic Attorney
Scott Hullinger is a San Diego County Traffic Attorney. Criminal law is his primary field of practice with experience working on all levels and types of criminal cases. Prior to becoming an attorney he worked as an engineer for several high-tech companies in the San Diego area.
Areas of Practice:
- California, 2009
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California – J.D. 2008
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah – B.S. 2002
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.