San Joaquin County Tracy Branch Traffic Court
Your court address in San Joaquin County Tracy Branch Traffic Court is 475 E. 10th St., Tracy CA 95376
FIGHT THAT TICKET!
Our experienced traffic attorneys at California Ticket King can help you draft a custom legal argument that will carry logic and reason to any courthouse in California.
A Trial by Written Declaration is your chance to tell the judge your side of the story without having to show up in Court.
Our team of traffic attorneys have won thousands of infraction cases for general drivers and CDL drivers, including:
- Photo Red Light Tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- Speeding Tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- Stop Sign Tickets – CVC § 22450
- Carpool (HOV) Tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- Speeding Over 100 MPH – CVC § 22348(b)
- U-Turn Tickets – CVC § 22103
- Unsafe Lane Change Tickets – CVC § 21658(a)
- Equipment Violation Tickets
- Log Book Tickets
- BIT Inspection Violations
- Over-Length Tickets
- Scale and Over-Weight Tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
- DUI – CVC §21352(a)
- Per Se 0.08 DUI – CVC § 23152(b)
- Driving on a Suspended License – CVC § 16401
- Failure to Appear, Pay or Comply – CVC § 40508
- Reckless Driving – CVC §§ 23103 – 23104
- Driving Without a License – CVC § 12500
- Speed Contest – CVC § 23109(a)
- Exhibition of Speed – CVC § 23109(b)
- Exceeding 15 MPH Over Limit in Commercial Vehicle
- ….and more.
Trial by Written Declaration
Fight your case from the comfort of your own home.