Colusa County Traffic Court
FIGHT THAT TICKET!
Our experienced traffic attorneys at California Ticket King can help you draft a custom legal argument that will carry logic and reason to any courthouse in California.
A Trial by Written Declaration is your chance to tell the judge your side of the story without having to show up in Court.
Our team of traffic attorneys have won thousands of infraction cases for general drivers and CDL drivers, including:
- Photo Red Light Tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- Speeding Tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- Stop Sign Tickets – CVC § 22450
- Carpool (HOV) Tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- Speeding Over 100 MPH – CVC § 22348(b)
- U-Turn Tickets – CVC § 22103
- Unsafe Lane Change Tickets – CVC § 21658(a)
- Equipment Violation Tickets
- Log Book Tickets
- BIT Inspection Violations
- Over-Length Tickets
- Scale and Over-Weight Tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
- DUI – CVC §21352(a)
- Per Se 0.08 DUI – CVC § 23152(b)
- Driving on a Suspended License – CVC § 16401
- Failure to Appear, Pay or Comply – CVC § 40508
- Reckless Driving – CVC §§ 23103 – 23104
- Driving Without a License – CVC § 12500
- Speed Contest – CVC § 23109(a)
- Exhibition of Speed – CVC § 23109(b)
- Exceeding 15 MPH Over Limit in Commercial Vehicle
- ….and more
Trial By Declaration – Flat Rate at $99.
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.