Santa Barbara County, CA
The Santa Barbara County Traffic Attorneys at California Ticket King are professionals at fighting and negotiating traffic tickets in Santa Barbara County, California. We’ve helped many avoid convictions, stay out of jail and prevent auto insurance premium increases. Most of the time, you don’t even have to court to court. Our association is made up of criminal lawyers and traffic attorneys dedicated to fighting traffic tickets, citations, moving violations and criminal charges like yours. Contact one of our expert traffic lawyers at 619-708-2073.
Our Santa Barbara Legal Services
Our team has litigated and won thousands of cases all over California. We’ve developed winning strategies for fighting a California Traffic Ticket, including:
- Photo Red Light Tickets – CVC §§ 21453(a) and 21453(c)
- Speeding Tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- Stop Sign Tickets – CVC § 22450
- Carpool (HOV) Tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- U-Turn Tickets – CVC § 22103
- Unsafe Lane Change Tickets – CVC § 21658(a)
- ….and many more
Our Trial By Declaration Services
If you have a traffic ticket our trial by declaration is the best way to fight from the comfort of your home & with an attorney’s experience. Our trial by declaration includes a declaration, to be signed by the declarant, stating the facts from their perspective and as they occurred.
For an additional fee, our attorneys will draft the following documents:
- Points & Authorities on a specific charge. This tells the judge what the law is.
- Motion in Limine is a pre-trial motion that argues for the judge to exclude certain evidence based off legal reasons and is especially important in radar & lidar cases.
- Witness statements are a way to corroborate facts & strengthen a defendant’s position.
- Evidentiary Support to submit evidence that supports your case like
Hire Us Today!
We provide a convenient sign up online feature to gather the facts, your documents & other information. Once signed up we will email to confirm. Or you can call us at 619-708-2073 to sign up with a live person.
Santa Barbara Courthouse We Serve
- Santa Barbara County Superior Court Figueroa Division – 118 E. Figueroa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Santa Barbara Superior Court Santa Maria Division -312-M East Cook Street,Bldg. E Santa Maria, CA 93454
- Santa Barbara Superior Court Lompoc Division – 115 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc, CA 93436
- Santa Barbara Superior Court Solvang Divison – 1745 Mission Drive, Ste. C SOLVANG, CA 93463
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
California Traffic Attorney
Scott Hullinger is a San Diego County Traffic Attorney. Criminal law is his primary field of practice with experience working on all levels and types of criminal cases. Prior to becoming an attorney he worked as an engineer for several high-tech companies in the San Diego area.
Areas of Practice:
- California, 2009
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California – J.D. 2008
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah – B.S. 2002
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.