Santa Barbara County Traffic Attorneys
Santa Barbara County, CA
Our attorneys are Santa Barbara County traffic attorneys. We draft & advise on Trial by Written Declaration for all Santa Barbara traffic courts, including:
- Santa Barbara County Superior Court Figueroa Division – 118 E. Figueroa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Santa Barbara Superior Court Santa Maria Division -312-M East Cook Street,Bldg. E Santa Maria, CA 93454
- Santa Barbara Superior Court Lompoc Division – 115 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc, CA 93436
- Santa Barbara Superior Court Solvang Divison – 1745 Mission Drive, Ste. C SOLVANG, CA 93463
Our Santa Barbara Experts
Our team has litigated and won thousands of cases all over California. We’ve developed winning strategies for fighting a California Traffic Ticket, including:
- Photo Red Light Tickets – CVC §§ 21453(a) and 21453(c)
- Speeding Tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- Stop Sign Tickets – CVC § 22450
- Carpool (HOV) Tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- U-Turn Tickets – CVC § 22103
- Unsafe Lane Change Tickets – CVC § 21658(a)
- ….and many more
Our Trial By Declaration Services
If you have a traffic ticket our trial by declaration is the best way to fight from the comfort of your home & with an attorney’s experience. Our trial by declaration includes a declaration, to be signed by the declarant, stating the facts from their perspective and as they occurred.
For an additional fee, our attorneys will draft the following documents:
- Points & Authorities on a specific charge. This tells the judge what the law is.
- Motion in Limine is a pre-trial motion that argues for the judge to exclude certain evidence based off legal reasons and is especially important in radar & lidar cases.
- Witness statements are a way to corroborate facts & strengthen a defendant’s position.
- Evidentiary Support to submit evidence that supports your case like
Hire Us Today!
We provide a convenient sign up online feature to gather the facts, your documents & other information. Once signed up we will email to confirm. Or you can call us at 1-877-895-0002 to sign up with a live person.
Santa Barbara County
Trial By Declaration – Flat Rate at $99.
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.