South San Francisco Superior Court
Your court address in San Mateo County Northern District Traffic Court is South San Francisco Superior Court – 1050 Mission Road, South San Francisco, CA 94080.
Our Attorneys Go To Court For You!
Don’t pay that ticket! Hire our attorneys to appear in court for you.
Our team of traffic attorneys have won thousands of infraction cases for general drivers and CDL drivers, including:
- Photo Red Light Tickets – CVC § 21453(a)
- Speeding Tickets – CVC §§ 22350, 22349, and 22356
- Stop Sign Tickets – CVC § 22450
- Carpool (HOV) Tickets – CVC § 21655.5
- Speeding Over 100 MPH – CVC § 22348(b)
- U-Turn Tickets – CVC § 22103
- Unsafe Lane Change Tickets – CVC § 21658(a)
- Equipment Violation Tickets
- Log Book Tickets
- BIT Inspection Violations
- Over-Length Tickets
- Scale and Over-Weight Tickets
- ….and many more.
Our team of ticket lawyers have successfully argued for reduced fines, no jail time and dismissed hundreds of misdemeanor tickets, including:
- DUI – CVC §21352(a)
- Per Se 0.08 DUI – CVC § 23152(b)
- Driving on a Suspended License – CVC § 16401
- Failure to Appear, Pay or Comply – CVC § 40508
- Reckless Driving – CVC §§ 23103 – 23104
- Driving Without a License – CVC § 12500
- Speed Contest – CVC § 23109(a)
- Exhibition of Speed – CVC § 23109(b)
- Exceeding 15 MPH Over Limit in Commercial Vehicle
- ….and more
Dismiss Your Ticket in 3 Easy Steps
Access your case online, anywhere and anytime using our Client Portal! You’ll also receive emailed updates anytime there is movement on your case
Hire our law firm online, by phone or through email. Tell us about your case, get us documents and proof.
Our attorneys go to court for you! We plead you not guilty, hold trial and present proof.
Our case managers update you. You comply with the court’s orders or it’s dismissed.
Sherrett Walker, Esq.
San Mateo Traffic Attorney
Sherrett Walker is a Bay Area Criminal Defense and Plaintiff’s Employment Attorney. He has argued misdemeanor and traffic cases in Superior Court, and litigated civil cases in Superior Court and in the Northern District of California. He is experienced in drafting and arguing motions, negotiating, hearings, arraignments, and trials.
Mr. Walker is a graduate of the University of Vermont and the Santa Clara University School of Law. He is admitted to practice all California Courts and in the Northern District of California Federal Court.
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an experienced traffic law firm to handle it. Our traffic attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.