Become One of Our Attorneys
Are you ready to take on additional work? Looking to retire but not wanting to give up the practice of law? You can be a Ticket King! Simply fill out the form and one of our staff will get back with you.
Attorney Owned & Operated
The CA Ticket King, PC was founded in 2009 by Attorney Scott Hullinger and was incorporated in 2010 as a Professional Corporation under California law. We’ve serviced every county in the Great State of California and have handled a case in almost everyone of California’s 258 courthouses.
Paper & Folder Are aThing of the Past
All cases are handled in our proprietary case management software. You are notified once a new case is received. Simply login to communicate with a client or to get case specifics. Access case details from a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, anywhere, anytime!
Our software tracks issues for you and highlight legal issues. When a case has a particular issue we’ve probably dealt with it before and have motions drafted and research done. Pull up the relevant law in front of a judge or cop directly from your tablet. We give you the ability to improve our issue tracker by updating and improving our database.
We are hired to win and over the years we’ve found traits that make a good traffic attorney. At a minimum we require the following:
- valid CA Bar license
- licensed at least 3 years
- ability to go to court, sometimes on short notice
- live within 30 minutes of your county’s traffic courthouse
- willingness to learn and practice criminal law and traffic law
- ability to negotiate with cops
- computer savvy
- comfortable with using and navigating Google Mail and Calendar
- current professional picture
- current business address or place to receive mail